Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hillary’s Expectorant Response

This Sarcasm Just In...


Hillary’s Expectorant Response




By Bathhouse John for Vox Populi | September 6, 2016 at 12 PM (“High Noon”)


A sad day for people with honest coughs and people who are admittedly sick, erupted, excuse me --- hack, gag, hack, swallow goober, Can I get some water?, hack, gag, hack, swallow goober --- exploded in Cleveland on Monday, September 5, 2016, around, when else?: High Noon. Hillary Clinton Crooked Hillary (HC2H - the perfect formula for corruption) coughed her cash fibers-filled lungs out while stumbling on her usual suspect statements and then, without anything cogent to say, spewed out these words which were recklessly wrapped in her dribbling saliva: “Every time I think of Trump, I get allergic.” (At first hear, I thought she was humming the line to that famous The Baby’s song… See: Gag Me With a CF Disclaimer and The Babys' Classic) Nope. Hey - Don’t liars cough before they spew the toxic spill?


Being the swami priest that I become whenever I write this blog (I’ve learned a lot about clairvoyance from the Left Wing Mediums whose ideas are so far left they spin in circles!), I heard ten other comments buzzing - like flies fighting over the last piece of dung in the proverbial Clinton Foundation melon patch - in Hillary’s obviously sick head. With my mystical abilities (though I’m not on SSD and working a full time job in L.A.), I was able to capture, conceptualize and write them down for the reader’s enjoyment.


Here are the ten thoughts HC2H had in her sweet little cerebral cortex (See: Cerebral Cortex) before, during and after the coughing fit (which lasted 22 seconds) so described:


1/ ”Great - what did I contract from Bill’s bimbos now?”


2/ ”Those damn emails used up a lot of my best lies!”


3/ “That new plane’s gonna cost a lot more ‘legal’ donations.”


4/ “Dear George Soros - I pray to thee! Is my acute illness crawling its way out of my deep dark soul . . . to cripple me?”


5/ “Oh, brother, can you spare a cogent thought? How much time do I have? Where’s the washroom? Moderator!”


6/ “Where’s Huma Abedin! She’s holding my snot rags in her left and right hands. . . Oh, yeah, Wiener’s using them in a photo shoot.”


7/ “Skip the lucky number - I’m evil.”


8/ “Oh where, oh where, has my little dog, Kaine, gone? Oh where, oh where, can he be?”


9/ “Oh, s***! Is the cough a foreshadow that I’m going to lose the election?”


10/ “Damn him! Trump never has these problems. Oh yeah - he has nothing to hide.”


Seriously, is there more to her health than meets the goober in the eye?


© 2016 Vox Populi. All laughs reserved on content crafted anew. Whether you like or hate what you read, feel free to share this with your friends and enemies. The 2016 Election is personal and as an Indie Voter . . . I support Donald J. Trump. (jvhoffmannjr.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment