Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Goober Globalist Choir Sing: 'I’d Like to Make The World My Menagerie'

This Sarcasm Just In...

The Goober Globalist Choir Sing: 'I’d Like to Make The World My Menagerie'

By Bathhouse John for Vox Populi | December 28, 2016 at 12 PM (“High Noon”)

Based upon the quite popular 1972 pop hit by The New Seekers, “I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing.” (See: The Real Thing). This song was so popular (I, Bathhouse John, actually bought the 45 record) that Coke did a highly successful commercial based upon the song and its message. (See: Coke's Version)

"The Goober Globalist Choir" is led by the Goober himself, Judaic dropout George Soros and his political ensemble of followers: Hillary Clinton Crooked Hillary (HC2H - the perfect formula for corruption), Bill Clinton, The Energizer Bunny (Bill’s lover), California Governor Jerry “Tears of a Clown” Brown, the “Fleece in Chief” Barack Obama, “Secretary of Stupidity” John Kerry, Nancy “Left Wing Ding-A-Ling” Pelosi and the nutty dough from her loaf, Christine “I LOVE KRISPY KREMES” Pelosi, Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren (no insult to Native Americans intended), the Democratic Nazi Party of America and special guest, DNC Blue Shirt Operatives.

GEORGE SOROS
I’d like to bilk the land of wealth
And turn it into a slavocracy
Create money trees out of simple peops
Make them pay all the bills

HILLARY CLINTON (Emails while she sings)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
In the image of CGI
Break the hold of deplorables
Ensure my crime family’s viability

BILL CLINTON/THE ENERGIZER BUNNY (Canoodle)
I’d like to see the menagerie succeed
Like beating a clammy STD
Zero in on all that foreign greed
Light my peace pipe with molten gold

ALL
That’s music to globalist ears
JERRY BROWN
(The welfare state’s all I need)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
(That my constituents need)
To meet the Dem’s quid quo pro
ALL (Hold hands and dance in a circle)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
And enslave hard-working dregs

INTERLUDE (All smile, hum and dance around)

GEORGE SOROS (Pulls silk suit from butt crack)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
And enslave hard-working dregs
Exhale conservative ways into concentric rings
From lumpy sticky resin

ALL
That’s music to globalist ears

BARACK OBAMA/JOHN KERRY (Obama hands photo of Benjamin Netanyahu to Kerry - who tears it up)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
Especially make Israel sweat
Embrace Iran’s A-Bomb development
Ensure world destruction comes fast

ALL
That’s music to globalist ears

NANCY PELOSI/CHRISTINE PELOSI (Embrace as Christine devours doughnut)
I’d like to see the menagerie succeed
I Like handing out welfare to my peops, handing, handing
Force conservative taxpayers to pay the price
Of livin’ in the Golden Fleece State

ALL
That’s music to globalist ears

POCAHONTAS (Waves tomahawk recklessly)
(The DNPA’s all I need)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
(That my constituents need)
To ensure reelection ad infinitum

ALL (Hold hands and dance in a circle)
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
And enslave hard-working dregs

MUSIC fades out as the last stanzas are sung acapella…

DEMOCRATIC NAZI PARTY Of AMERICA
I’d like to make the world my menagerie
And enslave hard-working dregs

DNC BLUE SHIRT OPERATIVES
I’d like to hold a knife to their throats
An RK-59 to their heads

SUDDENLY . . . we hear a needle scratch across the record and the George Thorogood classic, “Bad To The Bone” loudly erupts as Donald J. Trump and Vladimir Putin arrive with Federal and Russian police officials who arrest a shaking George Soros and crying and babbling Hillary Clinton for treason against the United States, crimes against Russia, crimes against humanity and, frankly, just for being a*******.

“CURTAINS” (For the Globalists)

GS Wanted Poster.jpg
“Mug Shot” of Goober Globalist George Soros
Courtesy InternationalGossips.com

Unless you’re an Angry Liberal Voter, Willing Welfare Lifer, 1%er, or just plain stupid, don’t be fooled by the Democratic Nazi Party of America, or their presidential selection, Barack Obama. The globalists are running scared. Yeah, well, Donald J. Trump is no angel but his worst traits are saintly compared to the DNPA’s best. If you don’t take that to the bank, the DNPA will take you to the cleaners - and along for a Chicago-style “one way ride.”

© 2016 Vox Populi. All laughs reserved on content crafted anew. Whether you like or hate what you read, feel free to share this with your friends and enemies. The 2016 Election is personal and as an Indie Voter . . . I support President-Elect Donald J. Trump. (jvhoffmannjr.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment