Monday, January 23, 2017

Madonna Sings the Blues at the Women’s March on Washington

This Sarcasm Just In...


Madonna Sings the Blues at the Women’s March on Washington


By Bathhouse John for Vox Populi | January 23, 2017 at 12 PM (“High Noon”)


Madonna, the Madame of Pop Music, dill pickle debutante and all around goofy Material Girl, spoke (See: This Is No S***) at the Women’s March in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, January 21, 2017. Since most people consider her merely a singer of pop songs and not someone with any level of earthly intelligence, certainly not someone who one would knowingly take any form of advice - be it child rearing, clothing and last but not least . . . political advice, Madonna Ciccone can only truly be understood with a big microphone in her face, harmonizing, humming and chanting. Thankfully, in order to better understand the rantings of this "domestic terrorist," Bathhouse John has taken the time to convert Madonna’s Alt Left speech to one of her more recognizable songs, “Lucky Star.” (See: Lucky Star)



Hello. Are you still awake out there?
Are you sure about that? Can you hear me?
Are you ready to shake up the world?
Welcome to the revolution of love. To the rebellion.
To our refusal as women to accept this new age of tyranny.


CHORUS
Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged.
Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House,
but I know that this won't change anything.
We cannot fall into despair.
As the poet, W.H. Auden once wrote
on the eve of World War II:
We must love one another or die.


Where not just women are in danger
but all marginalized people.
Where people uniquely different
might be considered a crime.
It took us this darkness to wake us the f*** up.
It seems as though we had all slipped
into a false sense of comfort.


CHORUS
Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged.
Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House,
but I know that this won't change anything.
We cannot fall into despair.
As the poet, W.H. Auden once wrote
on the eve of World War II:
We must love one another or die.


That justice would prevail
and that good would win in the end.
Well, good did not win this election
but good will win in the end.
So what today means
is that we are far from the end.
Today marks the beginning,
the beginning of our story.


The revolution starts here.
The fight for the right to be free,
to be who we are, to be equal.
Let's march together through this darkness
and with each step.
Know that we are not afraid.
That we are not alone,
that we will not back down.


CHORUS
Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged.
Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House,
but I know that this won't change anything.
We cannot fall into despair.
As the poet, W.H. Auden once wrote
on the eve of World War II:
We must love one another or die.


That there is power in our unity and that no opposing force stands a chance in the face of true solidarity.
And to our detractors that insist
that this March will never add up to anything, f*** you. F*** you. It is the beginning of much needed change. Change that will require sacrifice, people.


Change that will require many of us
to make different choices in our lives,
but this is the hallmark of revolution.
So my question to you today is are you ready?
I said, are you ready? Say yes, we are ready.
Say, yes we are ready. One more time: you're ready.
[OK - so this stanza was a bit muddled!]


CHORUS
Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged.
Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House,
but I know that this won't change anything.
We cannot fall into despair.
As the poet, W.H. Auden once wrote
on the eve of World War II:
We must love one another or die.


I choose love.
Are you with me?
Say this with me: We choose love. We choose love. We choose love . . . right after I blow up the White House.


Unless you’re an Angry Liberal Voter, Willing Welfare Lifer, 1%er, or just plain stupid, don’t be fooled by the Democratic Nazi Party of America, or their presidential selection, Barack Obama. The globalists are running scared. Yeah, well, Donald J. Trump is no angel but his worst traits are saintly compared to the DNPA’s best. If you don’t take that to the bank, the DNPA will take you to the cleaners - and along for a Chicago-style “one way ride.”


© 2017 Vox Populi. All laughs reserved on content crafted anew. Whether you like or hate what you read, feel free to share this with your friends and enemies. The 2016 Election was personal and as an Indie Voter . . . I support President Donald J. Trump. (jvhoffmannjr.blogspot.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment