Friday, June 2, 2017

"I Shot The Staffer": The Criminal DNC and Seth Rich’s Murder

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIEND AND FOE ALIKE!

This Sarcasm Just In...

"I Shot The Staffer": The Criminal DNC and Seth Rich’s Murder

By Bathhouse John for Vox Populi | June 2, 2017 at 12 PM (“High Noon”)


In no way is any disrespect intended towards DNC staffer, Seth Rich, a true American hero, or his heartbroken family. The fact that this young man’s murder has gone uninvestigated is unbelievable and unacceptable. It seems that a homeless person’s murder in D.C., or an animal cruelty charge, would have been investigated with more vigor than this crime. It seems also that the FBI and the D.C. Police have created a situation where Seth Rich’s murder was once an investigation of the unexplained and is now an explanation of the uninvestigated. To paraphrase Charlie Sheen’s Two And A Half Men character, “I’d be lying to you if I told you the truth.”

Let’s face it: Seth Rich was allegedly assassinated by forces within and/or about the DNC to “punish him” for leaking damaging information to Wikileaks, specifically reporter Gavin MacFadyen, prior to the Presidential Election of 2016. The Clinton Crime Family undoubtedly was part and parcel of this “black op.” Apparently, Rich was appalled by the corruption within the Democratic Party, particularly its interference and manipulation of Bernie Sanders’s attempts at getting the nomination, but also the role corporate donors play in our entirely corrupt political system. But . . . I'll let the reader decide the validity of the allegation.

This little ditty is intended to remind us honest, law-abiding, God-fearing citizens of the world how criminally heartless the forces involving and/or surrounding the Democratic Nazi Party of America - a kitchen spatula of the Goober Globalists - really are. In fact, I would argue that both major parties are very similar in this regard; thus why President Trump really stands alone - as did our greatest president, Abraham Lincoln, during the Civil War. But hey, what’s new in political intrigue? President Kennedy’s assassination was just a long line of same, up to and including Seth Rich’s.

The music and lyrics are based on the classic Bob Marley song, “I Shot The Sheriff,” as performed by Eric Clapton.


I shot the staffer, but I did not shoot Vince Foster
I shot the staffer, but I did not shoot Vince Foster

All around in dirty Swamp Town
The truth’s trying to pin me down
The conscionable right wants me indicted
For the murder of Seth Rich
For the hit on a “squealin’” DNC staffer, but, I know

I shot the staffer, but I swear it was a Wikileaks compense
I shot the staffer, and The Profiling Project's on offense

Typical voters always hated my stance
Corruption just ain’t a good show
Whenever I wanted political divinity
Voters’d say, “Another crime in tow”
Voters’d say, “Another crime in tow”, I know
Touche

I shot the staffer, but I swear it was cuz of Wikileaks
I shot the staffer, but I swear it was cuz of Wikileaks

Corruption rose like bubbles in D.C.’s Swamp
Naturally it followed like a menstrual cramp
Cunningly my peops caught staffer Seth Rich
John Podesta ruled in fave of "making an example"
I had him shot, I had him shot down, I know

I shot the staffer, but I did not shoot Vince Foster
I shot the staffer, but I did not shoot Vince Foster

Greed got the better of me
Merci beaucoup, parlé vous
Kim Dotcom knows ‘Panda’ was this brave young Rich
Cuz he wanted to expose DNC’s corruption itch
Yet, de Clinton Crime Family pounced, but I know

I shot the staffer, but I did not shoot Vince Foster, oh, qui bono
I shot the staffer, but I did not shoot Vince Foster, qui bono


Unless you’re an Angry Liberal Voter, Willing Welfare Lifer, 1%er, or just plain stupid, don’t be fooled by the Democratic Nazi Party of America, or their presidential selection, Barack Obama. The globalists are running scared and they’ve sicked their call girls, the Fake Stream Media Outlets, after President Trump and his administration. Yeah, well, Donald J. Trump is no angel but his worst traits are saintly compared to the DNPA’s best. If you don’t take that to the bank, the DNPA will take you to the cleaners - and along for a Chicago-style “one way ride.”

© 2017 Vox Populi. All rights reserved on content crafted anew. Whether you like or hate what you read, feel free to share this with your friends and enemies. The 2016 Election was personal and as an Indie Voter . . . I support President Donald J. Trump. (jvhoffmannjr.blogspot.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment